Our Swim School
We operate 6 days per week coinciding with school terms, providing for the needs of babies, children, special needs and adults.
Holiday intensive programs are offered during the school holidays.
Lessons are conducted in our indoor heated 18m and 25m pools. On occasions, some of our higher level classes will get the experience of swimming in our outdoor 50m heated pool. Water quality is regularly monitored and exceeds all NSW Health Department guidelines.
What do I bring to Swim School Lessons?
- Appropriate swimming attire
- Swimming Cap – while this is not compulsory, it is advisable
- Hair bands (for students with long hair)
- Appropriate footwear and clothing for leaving the centre
- Children 2 years and under are required to wear an aqua nappy at all times (also available for purchase at reception)
Keeping kids safe in and around the water is of the greatest importance.
In accordance with AUSTSWIM and the Royal Lifesaving Society our Splash! Swim School includes survival skills in each lesson and also dedicates 1 week per term to water safety. In these lessons we teach self-rescue techniques: encouraging children to float and swim to safety and survival skills: treading water, use of a personal floatation device and survival strokes.
Teaching water safety and survival is an important part of swimming lessons - No child is ever 100% safe around water, no matter their swimming ability.